Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 11, 2010

Happy Monday. Entertainment weekly had a great interview with Ellen and Simon Powell, if you are fans, I suggest you check it out.
If you are worried about lead content in your crystal combining with your wine, you don’t need to. (I’ve never been worried about this in my life). Wine would need to sit in a lead container for many months for leaching to occur. I don’t know about you, but my wine is never in a glass that long. Still worried? Buy lead free crystal.
By consciously choosing the direction of your thoughts you can achieve constant connection with all that you find good.
Kinesics n.: a systematic study of the relationship between nonlinguistic body motions (as blushes, shrugs, or eye movement) and communication.
It’s an exciting week. I started making lists. I think I could make a top 10 list for something everyday. Here goes today:

10 Things I Hate About Facebook:
10. Friend of the Day. Which brings me to
9. Photo of the Day.
8. Friend Suggestions. No I don’t know that person.
7. Reconnect with this Friend. If I wanted to talk to them on fb I would. I’m not forgetting them. Half the time fb wants me to reconnect with someone it’s my mother. We haven’t lost touch.
6. People that ‘like’ everything
5. Someone commented on something that you commented on notifications…what?
4. Daily Horoscopes
3. Posting the color of your bra
2. People who literally do the same thing everyday. Yes I know you will have coffee and go to work today. So will the entire rest of the world. You do not need to post everyday that this is what you are doing.
AND FINALLY I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU
1. Farmville. O.M.G America, Really???

No comments:

Post a Comment