Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 5, 2010

5 days in and I'm already slacking. Posting a blog everyday is more difficult than you would think. Here's the reason though. It's easier for me to write or do anything in the morning, husbands gone, baby is sleeping, but usually in the morning I haven't learned anything. I don't just want to post what my calendars say. So maybe I'll always be a day behind.
I like today's wine calendar, it's a wine suggestion. Marchesi Di Barolo (full bodied dry red). Orgin: Alba, Piedmont, Italy. Price: $17. Goes well with tomato and provolone brushetta, salumi, mild to moderately pungent cheeses. Great antipasta wine. I haven't made it to the store to pick this up and try it. I'll write a small review once I have.
Alley-oop n.: a basketball play in which a player catches a pass above the basket and immediately dunks the ball.
If you are among the rare people that are enjoying the evolution of your desire then you understand who you are and what the physical life experience is really about.

No comments:

Post a Comment