Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3, 2010

It’s Sunday, so there is no new wine knowledge. Apparently they don’t want you to drink wine on Sundays. Instead, I’m going to share my new favorite wine. Bodega Norton 2009 Malbec. It’s under $10 and I’ve found it at Kroger and Target. (thanks Lisa). It’s from Argentina. It’s a light smoky red. Very good. Go try it and let me know what you think.
Word of the Day: Ultima n.: the last syllable of a word. Knowledge comes from experience, not words. Your life is about the continuing expression of who you truly are. (Ask and it is Given Calendar)
I took a very long very needed nap today, so I don’t have much more insight then what my calendars told me today. At least if I’m reading a calendar every day I should always know what day it is.
Goodbye weekend. Goodbye holiday. I’m sure most people are officially back to work tomorrow and off their holiday breaks. So enjoy Monday morning traffic.

http://twitter.com/lalexshaffer

No comments:

Post a Comment