Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 4, 2010

Today is my mom’s birthday. Happy birthday mom!
Barolo and Barbaresco are Italy’s biggest red wines. They are the quintessential winter wines to drink. They are expensive because they are rare. Only 11 million bottles of these two are made and sold all over the world. That’s only 83,000 cases. So ladies, if a man every offers you some Italian B&B, take it, and keep him around.
Langue n.: language viewed abstractly as a system of forms and conventions used for communication in a community.
You only hear what you are willing and ready to hear. Everyone hears and receives messages differently. The same message delivered to a room full of people, will be received differently by everyone.
I am late posting this. I was inspired and worked on my novel at every free minute yesterday. Plus, I have a new baby, so there’s not much he allows me to do without holding him.

http://twitter.com/lalexshaffer

No comments:

Post a Comment