Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 6, 2010

I went back to the office today. It was kind of nice to be working, but can’t get a whole lot done with a 6 week old.
I’ve been really working on my book. Like I think I have over 70 pages completed. It’s been a great couple of days for that. It’s interesting writing a book, often I just sit down and start writing. The ideas come at the right moments. I’m sure I’ll change some, edit here and there when I go back. But what’s interesting is when I’m reading a book I keep reading because I want to know what happens next. I’m a very fast reader and usually finish a book within a day or two. Well when I’m writing I also want to know what happens next so I keep writing, but it’s a much slower process. I want to know what will happen in my book, but I haven’t created it yet so there’s no way of knowing.
Jeroboam, Rehoboam, Methuselah, Salmanazar, Balthazar, and Nebuchadnezzar are famous biblical personalities. They are also the names of large-size wine bottles. Champagne can be bottled in anything from a Jeroboam (equal to 4 standard bottles) up to a Nebuchadnezzar (equal to 20 standard bottles.)
Fissiparous adj.: tending to break up into parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment