Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010

Did you know today is: 01022010. like racecar. They are called palindromes. I learned this from Twitter this morning.
Vintage wine is tricky because vintages are different each year and the range can be pretty wide. A lot has to do with the weather and climate of each year. Also, winemaking techniques are always improving. So basically, there could be a really fantastic 2007 wine at a much more affordable price then a vintage 2005. (Wine Lover’s Calendar)
Mash \’mash\ n.: an intense and usually passing infatuation; also, the object of infatuation. (Word of the Day Calendar)
Laws of the Universe govern all things. We are extensions of energy set in the physical time-space reality to joyously create. (I think this calendar is going to teach us how to center ourselves and understand the law of attraction). (Ask and it is Given Calendar)
I told my friend I was going to start blogging. He told me it’s called mommy blogging because now I have all this free time so I join the race of other moms who start blogging. It’s probably because we have no one to talk to all day long. The only living beings we surround ourselves with cry and bark all day long. It’s not because we have free time, in fact I will probably find it extremely hard to keep this blog going everyday for a year, we just want to talk about grown up things, even if no one listens. I don’t care if no one reads this blog, or if they hate it. I’m already enjoying writing so much. I actually have a book that I’ve been writing for a long time. Fiction. And ideas for several others. I was an art major in college, I have lots of creative energy built up.
I’ll try not to blog about how awesome I think my kid is. So far I’m doing pretty good. It’s only day 2 America, calm down.


http://twitter.com/lalexshaffer

No comments:

Post a Comment