Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 9, 2010

Marrying Well is the title for today’s wine notes. Warm winter fruit. Honey flavored dessert wine, Sauternes, from Bordeaux goes great this time of year with poached pears and apples. When the air outside is crisp and icy, it’s warm and cinnamon and sugar inside. The contrast of warm fruit and cool wine makes the pairing dynamic. Some suggested Sauternes are Chateau Riesussec, Chateau Suduiraut, Chateau Doisy-Vedrines. I will try this combination in the near future and tell you what I think. If you try it, then please share your story too.
You are free and you always have been free. (From now on, I’m going to try to share the message I got from the Ask and it is Given calendar in one sentence).
Febrile adj.: marked or caused by fever; feverish
Cowboys play in the playoffs tonight. Go COWBOYS!!!! I love football.

No comments:

Post a Comment